witticisms by Jess Witty

December 20, 2011

Santa Box


Just thought I'd pop in with a little holiday project from the depths of my crafting files today!

I had a special present to give last year and thought I would do a little special packaging for it.  I was trying to make it in the style of the recipient so I was reaching a bit outside of my typical look, lol!  Lots of embellishments :)


I love the little Santa sticker!  That is an oldie from Emma's Paperie.  She carries some things from a company called B.Shackman... super beautiful, vintage-y stuff.  I added some vintage lace, glass glitter, tinsel, and a simple stamped tag to along with Santa.



If only I could get to the point of wrapping presents this year :) 
It's on the to-do list.
Can anyone relate??



{Santa} gift box
Stamps - Tiny Tags (PTI), Juliette (SEI)
Ink - Fresh Snow & Chamomile (PTI), Sahara Sand (SU)
Paper - Vintage Cream (PTI)
Sticker - B.Shackman
Other - ribbon (October Afternoon), lace (Webster's), glass glitter (Twinklets), vintage tinsel

4 comments:

Bunnyfreak said...

Stunning. Love the neutral tones.

Tricia said...

I thought it would be a great idea to wrap the presents as soon as Fedex or UPS or whoever delivered them - brought them to my door, set them on the porch, or stuffed them in the mailbox. I would just bring them in the house and take them to the "wrapping area" and make them beautiful with bows and tags and everything. So far, I've hidden bags and boxes everywhere I think no one will notice. The wrapping has not yet begun. Yes, I can relate.

Sherry Wright said...

Gorgeous! Wishing you and your family a Happy Holiday and year ahead!! :)

Bev Gerard said...

LUV that vintagey tinsel & tag for this elegance!

(And I tend to do the 'wrapping - or not' more in the manner mentioned by Tricia up above. ;)